Monday, October 13, 2008

Update and Bloody Telstra!!! I miss my internet:O(

OK i am back... Well sort of? I am using my mum's PC so i can tell you all what has been happening in my world. I have so much to tell you. First of all our family holiday was just fantastic. We had the best time at the beach in our caravan. I really noticed my weight loss and how much more i enjoy life and being energetic with my kids. We played on the beach and flied kites. My brother has recently bought a kiack and he had it there. I actually got in it and had a go. I paddled my bum off. It was such great fun. I was so proud of myself for getting in it and having a go. It was had work to paddle as it is a double kiack. But as i said it was just a blast. On the last day of our holiday i had an appointment with my Lap band Dr and i needed no adjustment which i am loving where i am at with my fill and band. I truly think that for now i am at the so called sweet spot. Dr De lacy said to me that he was very happy with my progress and now was the time for the talk??? I said to him what talk? Well he then went on to say to me that i should be so proud of my self and i should start to take more credit for all of my weight loss to date. He said yes he did his part on Feb 4Th. He put in my band and looked after me in hospital for a night but he said that i have done it ever since. He said to me that i have have been the one choosing my food and what to put on my plate. He continued to tell me that there are plenty of people out there that have a band and do not loose weight or loose very little. He made me realise that i am doing this and i am very proud of myself. Life is so different to a year ago.

Grace had her 2nd birthday on the 29/9/08 Even thou it was sad remembering our other baby. Her twin brother Izac. It just amazes me how much better i feel compared to this time last year. I do have photo's to show you all of the difference in my weight for the 2 birthday's but i will have to put them on when i get my Internet back on. Hopefully it will be in a week or so. Who knows with bloody Telstra????
It is my other sons birthday (Oscar) tomorrow he will be a 4 year old. How time flies with our kids growing up. Then as my mum let the cat out of the bag my birthday is on the 16Th. So we have a busy week ahead of us.
Now as i have not been on here for a while i will put my last few weigh In's for you all to see......

26/9/08 99.5kg's Saw Dr De lacy today. Lost 0.3 this week.

2/10/08 96.9kg's Lost 2.6kg's this week. This is the week we moved so a bit stressed out so restriction was full on. Great for the weight loss thou:O)

9/10/08 95.7kg's Lost 1.2kgs this week.

So total weight loss to date is 45.7kg's I am very happy with this. I am now aiming for that 50kg's lost:O)
OK i am almost finished i just have one more bit of news to tell you all. It is most exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought myself 3 size 18 shirts the other day! I finally can by clothes that start with a 1 not a 2. I think that deserves a huge WOO HOO:O) Hee hee.....
OK i am off for now. I will hopefully return soon when Telstra fix their stinking technical problems!*&$%#@

OK take care all and thanks for checking in on me and i will post photo's soon.

Cheers Tina xxxooo

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Hey there - great to have you back! I've been wondering how the holiday went. You just amaze me with your weightloss and you do deserve a medal - your doc is right - it has everything to do with what you put in your mouth and obviously you've been doing the right thing. I'm sure you will always remember your little boy with some sadness and some happiness - and hope you get some peace in your heart via your memories and your other kids. Till next time, keep up the good work! Kath x

Melanie said...

WOO HOO and well deserved. That's great progress and love those sizes starting with 1
Mel

to b ME said...

hi there,
i just found ur blog, and iam soooo INSPIRED! u have done so well, congratulations... and u look FANTASTIC! iam in the process of getting my band, but have to wait to next year... i can hardly wait... am enjoying reading ur journey and stories... feel free to check out my blog... nikkilester.blogspot.com :)

BigGurlURBeautiful said...

Hi there, haven't seen your blog in a while and am so happy for you... you truly look amazing and the weight loss is fabulous... congratulations to you... :) can't wait to feel that after my surgery on 13 November... look forward to seeing some more pics of you... good on you xo Crista

Anonymous said...

Your doc is so right - you have worked your butt off for this - literally too.

I'm ridiculously proud to know you.