Thursday, October 30, 2008

The usual Thursday weigh in


Here is my weigh in for this week.

Starting weight 141.4kg's
Date of Banding 134kg's
Today's weight 94.9kg's
Loss this week of 0.5
Total weight lost 46.5kg's
Bmi from 53 to 35

Now formalities over with weigh in. Today i had my appointment with the surgeon about my hernia in my tummy. He told me that they will send me a letter with my date for surgery but it should be in about 2 to 3 months time. Oddly enough i am looking forward to getting it done. I am so sick of the pain with my hernia. It has had me living on pain medication for ages. I know it will hurt after i get it done and i have been told i will not be allowed to lift anything or vacuum for 6 weeks. But hey after that i think i will feel a million dollars.

Anyhoo that is my ramblings for today:O)
Cheers Tina

10 comments:

Tracey said...

No vacuuming for 6 weeks???? OMG, I have an undiagnosed hernia, I am sure of it...lol

Your progress has been amazing, I love looking at your before and after photos, they are a real inspiration to me.

Tracey

Unknown said...

I had to laugh at the dog... it was hilarious!

oozyxena said...

I hope your appt for hernia opp comes soon, it must be soooo painful.
I think I would love 6 weeks of NO vacuming!!!
All the best Zenaxx

Rooney said...

Great work so far. keep it up. i'm right there with ya. :)

Kathy said...

Wow - can you hear yourself 94kgs!! That's just awesome. The fact that you got down below 100 was great but now you are on the slide to 90kg!! Once that hernia is fixed you'll feel so much better....enjoy not doing anything for the 6weeks lucky duck!

Anonymous said...

Yay - no vacuuming for 6 weeks - fantastic. More importantly, it is another step towards being healthier and free of pain. I bet you recover more quickly this time too.

Oh, and half a kilo - woohoo! I knew you could do it!

Anonymous said...

Wow...you are just a total inspiration!! Well done!

Melanie said...

You've done so well. I hope the hernia op goes well - terrible to live in pain.

Sandra Davis said...

Woohooo I have vacuumed in 5 years!!! Lol, but then I have polished floors. Good luck with your hernia surgery. I have had plenty of surgeries in relation to hernias and you will feel much better once it is fixed. You are looking great btw!!!

Sandra D

to b ME said...

hey Tina,
all i can say is WOW, SOOOOO AMAZING, watching ur transformation, and journey u r really inspiring me to get banded and try to change myself for the better, iam close to 140kg. and thought i couldn't lose it, but after seeing the effort amd work u have put in iam sooo inspired and happy for u and me, knowing how determined u r is such a great goal to be as driven as u r....u look like a new person...CONGRATULATIONS keep up the AMAZING work... do u exercise? want to get as many tips as i can for when i get banded.... feel free to check out my blog..... nikkilester.blogspot.com :)