I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Monday, November 10, 2008
Deepest Condolences.
I just wanted to post my deepest sympathies to Shrinking Dolly and her family. With the loss of her Sister and nephew and friend. I am truly sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this sad time. Take care Tina
I went on to her blog and read about it...how sad for them. Bathurst is not far from us so it was all over the news - makes it more real when it affects people you know. My thoughts are with them.
2 comments:
I went on to her blog and read about it...how sad for them. Bathurst is not far from us so it was all over the news - makes it more real when it affects people you know. My thoughts are with them.
Hey Tina
I am only now catching up with reading everyone's blogs, and saw your message regarding Erin and Matthew.
Thank you so much. It means a lot.
Dolly
Post a Comment