Monday, November 17, 2008

Ok change in plans.


OK there has been a small change in plans. If you may remember a few posts back a fellow blogger friend ( Caz) made up a new forum for us all to go to and have a friendly place to meet. Well the Addy has changed. Due to a few hiccups with the google groups she has changed to another new Addy for us all. So i personally like it a lot better as i find it easier to navigate around. So anyway here is the new Addy feel free to come on and join us for a chat:O)

http://grou.ps/lapbandaustralia

See ya there.
Cheers Tina

1 comment:

Cat McKenzie said...

Hi Tina,

I'll try popping over the new forum when I get a chance. I hate those Yahoo ones. They're so nasty.

I really just wanted to comment though to congratulate you. I've just been looking at your photos. The difference in you is amazing! Just amazing. You know you're one of my heros, I hope.

You are smokin', my friend.

Cat