
Ok i am here to do my little bit to advertise a fellow bloggers invention. Caz has designed a new forum or chat rooms for us all to chat on and support each other on. I for one think it is a fantastic idea. Thanks Caz!
The Yahoo forums have really gone down a dark ugly road latley and i for one am so sick of it all. The fighting and name calling has got beyond a joke.
So anyway feel free to join up and join in the posting fun:O) I look forward to chatting to you all there.
Here is the addy for it.....
http://groups.google.com.au/group/lap-band-surgery-australia
Now it is only just new so join up and give it a chance to get truely up and going with loads of members and chatting.
Ok that is it for me for now.
Cheers Tina:O)
2 comments:
Hey Tina,
I actually spent some time on the yahoo forums last night and just left in disgust. I couldn't believe that nastiness, the name calling and the sheer bitchery. Thanks for letting us know about the new one - I'll add it to my faves. xox
Thanks for alerting us to this one.
Mel
Post a Comment