Well on Friday i had my appointment to go and see my wonderful team for my lap band. I firstly got weighed in and i was 92.7kgs. So only 0.1 different to my scales so i was happy with that as were My Dr and His nurse Rikki. Now before even going to see him i had decide myself that i did not need any fill in or out so this was just a weigh in and chat visit. Then to my surprise Dr D tells me that he is so happy with my results and the way i am handling having my band that if i choose to i can from now on just make appointment when i feel i need to see him for either a chat or fill. He said i have to see him a minimum of once a year thou. Mind you i do not think i will be away from there that long. lol:O)
He was impressed that my BMI has gone down to 34. He told me that he normally does not tell his patients this until their BMI is closer to 25 to 30. But he is happy with me and my attitude towards it all and he believes i will be ok and confident to make the choice on when to come.
Well i took this news as a compliment and i walked out feeling fantastic.
So i will have to wait and see how i go on when my next fill will be. But for now i believe i am still on the " sweet spot" with my restriction.
I also just wanted to say Cat, it is great news that they helped you with your problems with your band. Here is some more healing vibes coming your way:O)
Cheers Tina
6 comments:
Oh, wow, Tina. You know, you just continually amaze and inspire me. Congratulations on your fabulous weight loss. 92.7 kilos is amazing. It wasn't that long ago you were celebrating 99!!! Congrats too on the BMI and also on the doctor's comments. Thanks too for checking up on me and for all your good thoughts and wishes. It really means so much to me. It's been a really long couple of months getting things sorted out, but now I'm hopefully on top of it.
Take care and keep up the good work. I'm going to be working my arse off to try and catch up with you!
Your bandit buddy
Cat
What a lovely place to be, on your 'sweer spot'. you have done so well and it is great for us newbies to have you to look to as a wonderful example.
Zenaxx
wow! I can imagine how good you must of felt walking out of there! Now you really do have full control! Thats so great, and your doing so fantastic!
This is all fantastic. I look at those before photos and it's another person, I'm sure. You must feel amazingly good and isn't it great to lug around less fat on a hot day. Well done, Mel
That is so Awesome!!! I know that I'm not at that point yet, although I'm learning and setting goals for myself. What a great feeling to know that you are working your band the way it's meant to be, and your doctor notices. That's better than all the gold stars teachers give when you get a great grade. You're Rockin the Band...Sista!!!
I feel like a proud parent! You never fail to make me get a bit choked up when I read your ever inspiring progress. Glad I found you my friend. Kath x
Post a Comment