Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy and Sad.


First of all i would like to let you all know of some very sad news that my great Aunty Jean passed away on Tuesday night. She was very ill and we all knew she was going to pass away but it still hits you like a brick when it happens. She was a beautiful lady inside and out. May she rest in peace. It kind of gives me peace of mind knowing that she is now in heaven with my baby boy Izac. I know that between her and my grandad and Craig's dad Charlie he will be well looked after in heaven. If that makes sense? Well it does to me. I find comfort in thinking that the people that i loved are up there with him to love him too. Her funeral is on Saturday and i am thinking it is going to be a huge funeral as many people thought a lot of her.

Now on to some more news on a lighter note....

Here is my weigh in for this week .

Starting weight 141.4kg's
Date of Banding 134kg's
Today's weight 89.5kg's
Loss this week of 0.6
Total weight lost 51.9kg's


Just in case you missed it i just thought i would let you know that i am a EIGHTIES GIRL!!!!

Oh it is the best feeling seeing my weigh in starting with the number "8" I got teary when i looked at the scales. It really is so surreal to me!
Maybe once i get my pain from my hernia sorted out i will feel like i weigh 89.5kgs??? Bring it on i say. My hernia has been really playing up lately. I did however get a phone call from the hospital yesterday saying that they are booking me in for Feb 26Th. I can not wait! It maybe earlier if another surgeon will do it but if not Feb 26Th. I think i have worked out why my pain is worse on some days more than others. It seems to be at it's worst when it is leading up to my monthlies. Bugger as it is nearly that time now hence me being in pain a fair bit the past week :O(

Anyway i am still so excited that i am in my eighties. Not long until i catch up to my big sisters weight. I only have 2.8kgs to lose to be her weight!!! So Look out Cindy i am right on your tail!!!! Hee hee lol :OP

Cheers Tina

5 comments:

SkinnieMinnie said...

So sorry for your loss Tina, may she rest in peace and have some comfort now. Great work on being in the 80s!

oozyxena said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your Aunt, I know even when these things are expected it still hits you hard and is a shock.

Fantastic news on being an 80's gal....That's wonderful.!!!!!!

xx

LapBandGirl said...

Sorry for your loss... glad you have some comfort from it.

But GO YOU for being in the 80's!! I remember when I first got into the 80's and I couldn't believe it... it seems like such a "normal" number eh?

Kathy said...

I can't do a WOOHOO like you can but I can give you a big clap (can you hear it??) - 80's girl! That's just awesome - well done. xx

Diz said...

You are right...it's a bittersweet post. Congrat's on the 80's. You totally deserve it. And please accept my condolences and prayers for your loss. I agree, I'd feel better knowing someone was watching over my baby boy in heaven and he wasn't alone. Izac is loved in heaven and on earth.