
Starting weight Jan 2008 141.4 kgs
18/12/08 90.8 kgs Loss 1.7 kgs Bmi 34 Total loss 50.6 kgs
26/12/08 90.2 kgs Loss 0.6 Bmi 34 Total loss 51.2 kgs
3/1/09 90.5 kgs Gain 0.4 Bmi 34 Total loss 50.9 kgs
8/1/09 90.1 kgs Loss 0.4 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.3 kgs
15/1/09 89.5 kgs Loss 0.6 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.9 kgs
22/1/09 89.9 kgs Gain 0.4 Bmi 33 Total loss 51.5 kgs
29/9/09 89.5 kgs Loss 0.4 Bmi 33 Total Loss 52.0 kgs
So this week i lost what i gained last week. Oh i really need a shake up i think. I have been up and down a bit lately.
I think i need to kick start myself again
I really wanted to be at 55 kgs lost by my bandaversary on the 4th of Feb. I really can not see that happening can you I would need to lose 3.1 by next Wednesday. Unless i go onto some shakes for this week???
Oh well lets see what happens hey?
Oh i have decided to leave putting up photos until it is my Bandaversary. Feb 4th It will be 1 year from my surgery.
Cheers Tina :O)
2 comments:
I have been checking out your blog, you have done such an awesome job! Your pics are brilliant - I'm looking forward to next weeks bandiversary shots. You look 20years younger and absolutely fabulous. What an inspiration! Thank you for sharing!
My god...look how far you have come!!! You are my total inspiration and I can't wait to see the bandiversary photos!!
Post a Comment