So today is Thursday so here is my weigh in for today....
I GAINED bugger it!!!
Today's Weight 89.9kgs
Gain of 0.4
Total Weight lost 51.5kgs
Oh well i had a gain this week i am hoping it is due to the lovley joy of being a woman and having my monthlies. I suppose i will see next week hey?
Anyhoo that is it from me for now.
Have a good one:OP
Cheers Tina
5 comments:
You're doing so well - I can't get over your before pictures - you look like a completely different person - you even stadn differently!
Mel
Hey...you have changed your little picture!!...noice:)
I agree with Mel too
Damn those monthlies!! You look fab. Never let a fluctuation worry you!
Tina, your just so cool, what more can I say to add on too what has already been said...
I agree with Diz, 'Damn those bloody monthlies'
400 is nothing, you'll get that off no probs. The joys of being a lady hey! I'm sort of lucky that I actually lose more in TTOM but the week after is a real struggle.
Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Post a Comment