Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It did the trick:O)

I just thought i would let you all know that my decision to go on liquids come mushie food for a day or so seems to have done the trick for me. I am feeling a lot better and i have not brought any food back up for a few days now. Thank goodness. I was due to have an appointment with my Dr to see if i needed a fill or unfill but i have decided to cancel it. As I am feeling good with my restriction at the moment and i really do not want to change it.

My great Aunts funeral was lovely. Thank you to all who sent me there condolences.
I got a lovely card in the mail today from my local lap band support group. It really touched me that they took the time to sign it and send it to me. It is nice to know that fellow Bandits are there for us in need.
Oh well till next post take care everyone and please do not forget to tell you loved ones that you really love them because you never know what tomorrow will bring!

Also Cat if your reading this i do hope you are doing ok! You have been in my thoughts:O)

Cheers Tina

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Hey Tina, been thinking of you. Hope you are doing ok.

Stress like grief, does some funny things to the band... In recent weeks, since adopting my alcohol free days, I found going back onto the shakes the easiest option. good calories in, and no throwing up. it will ease off, I promise.

Doll