I had Lap Band surgery on the 4th February 2008. Then had my Lap band removed in 2012! I had Gastric Bypass surgery September 2013. Much better than that band by far!
So anyway this is my journey of going from Fat to Thin then fat to thin again! Also my life stories along the way.
Please enjoy my rambling ;O)
Thursday, January 08, 2009
Just a quick pop in.
This week i lost 0.4 making me now 90.1kgs. Total loss of 51.3kgs I am happy with that after last weeks gain
I have just been reading this - saw the link on yahoo forum- and looking at your pics etc. I realte alot to your journey and this is most inspirational~!~ you look HOT! xx
3 comments:
You are too good. Thanks for the quick update.
I have just been reading this - saw the link on yahoo forum- and looking at your pics etc. I realte alot to your journey and this is most inspirational~!~ you look HOT! xx
Wow!!...that's all I can think of to say...:) awesome
Post a Comment