Saturday, January 03, 2009

Late but here it is....


OK now i am late with my weigh in but here it is.....

I weighed in this morning and i have gained 0.3
Oh well i am not being too hard on my self as i know i have been eating a lot of bad choice fatty foods over the silly season. Thank goodness it is only once a year we have Christmas and new year. lol...

So i am now back at 90.5kgs.
Not to bad i started at 141.4kgs.

OK I do not expect too much of a change this next weigh in either as it is so close to today. But hey we shall see. This is going to be the year i will get to my goal weight i just know it!!! Woo hoo bring it on i say.

I will be having a big party when i get there.
It is from all of you that i have found such wonderful support and i thank you all so much. I could not have done this without the love and support from my family and friends. xxx ooo

Cheers Tina :O)

6 comments:

Tracey said...

Hi Tina, Happy New Year to you. I love looking at your before and after photos. You must too, do you? You look absolutely FANTASTIC!!!

Keep on bloggin', cause I love following your journey.

Tracey

oozyxena said...

This is your year Tina for sure!!!
You are looking great!!!
WOO HOO!!!!

Zenaxx

Colleen said...

What an achievement. YOU ARE TRULY inspirational. That is a mamoth amount to weight to lose. I can only imagine how your quality of life has improved, in so many ways. Be sure to take time out for you, in those hard moments to recognise what you have already achieved. Well done, you!

Colleen

Em said...

.3 over christmas and new year? Thats bloody brilliant! Congrats!

Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com

Diz said...

That's EXCELLENT!!!! Most people gain 10lbs over the holidays, but not you! Now that's self control. You Go Girl!

Anonymous said...

That is fantastic Tina...what a journey you have had already...and soooo successful!!! You are an inspiration