
My band has really tightened up at the moment. I am due for my monthlies any moment. All this along with a bit of emotional worries and pain, i have decided to have a few up and go's for meals just to try and ease things up a bit. Yesterday i pb'd everything i ate up. That is not good i know. So i am putting my self on soft to liquids today. Fingers crossed it does the trick.
So for me anyway i have to watch not only what i put in my mouth but how i am feeling at the time emotionally and physically on how tight and restricted i will be. So now who said being banded was easy. I say it is not! Being banded is wonderful but not easy.
It just goes to show my band is an emotional little thing just like me. lol
Cheers Tina
6 comments:
HEY!
Congrats on your 80's! A pie-in-the-sky dream for me!!!
Sorry to hear about your aunt...it doesn't matter how much you prepare yourself for the inevitable.. once it happens... it's tough!
Congrats again... you're looking amazing!!
L x
Yep - I actually know what you are talking about now! Seems like we are on that learning curve together. x
Sad to hear about your aunt. I too suffer the emotional and hormonal tightness - hope the Up and Go works.
Sad to hear about your aunt too. I love those up and go's...they are a good standby.
So sorry about your aunt. I have heard that stress can cause restriction. I find that if I've had a doozy PB episode that I can't eat much for the rest of the day. Good call going to fluids.
All the best,
Em
lapbandlife.wordpress.com
Hi Tina, thank you so much for blogging your journey. It is so helpfull to hear comments such as the ones you posted today. Us newbies don't think we are falling apart when similar things happen to us.
You have done so well with your lapband, you are a real inspiration to me. Thanks for blogging.
Tracey
Post a Comment